A safe repelling system
The LazerTrac 40 repelling laser projects a laser beam on a pre-programmed area.
The beam then follows the defined path and moves close to the birds. The aim is not to target the birds, but to scare them by making it move next to them.
The laser should be projected onto the area where the birds are landing. The sight of the moving laser frightens them and they instinctively leave the area.
The birds are unable to identify the nature of the threat posed by the light beam. They prefer to leave the area to find a place that is safer for them.
This class of laser (class 2M) can be installed by the user himself and thus saves commissioning costs.
This laser is safe for human and animal eyes. However, there are rules for its use.
Permanently protected building’s interiors
The power of the laser is designed for indoor use up to a distance of 80 metres.
This system is suitable for the following applications :
- Industrial or commercial storage buildings
- Livestock or grain/feed storage buildings
- Silos, silage piles
- Food processing plants
Combining means for sustainable repelling
The LazerTrac40 has all the features of the AviTrac 18M PLUS. The latter is a programmable acoustic scarecrow that contains more than 50 different signals to scare away a large number of birds.
It is also possible to program :
- the operating time range
- the interval between each transmission
- the sound volume
- the repertoires to be transmitted
The laser will turn on at each signal transmission and will run its course for the duration of the sound signal.
This combination of sound and laser repelling is unprecedented and makes it even more effective.
A silent and without habit effect solution
The LazerTrac 40 is programmed using the AviTrac 18M PLUS electronic control unit. The latter system is an audible bird repeller, but it can be programmed with a very low volume if you wish to keep only the laser scare.
Some repellents can, after a few weeks of use, create a habituation effect. This means that the birds become accustomed to them and are no longer bothered by these repellent techniques.
This is not the case with this laser because the beam path is too complex for the birds to retain.
They therefore end up leaving the area as a precaution, unable to predict its course in advance and therefore unable to get used to it.
Laser repelling works on many species (except raptors and domestic birds).
The species most commonly repelled by this system are:
- Rooks, black crows, jackdaws
- Gulls, seagulls, herons, cormorants
- Lifetime of the laser source (in typical use): 5000 hours
- Power source: 230 V ~ 50 Hz (power supply not waterproof, plug into a moisture-proof socket)
- Dimensions: 60x 60 x 90
- Weight : 9,1 kg
- Operating temperature : between -10 °C and 35 °C
- Storage temperature : between -10 °C and 50 °C
- Laser class: 2M
- 1x Autonomous laser LazerTrac 40 (2M class laser)
- 1x Complet AviTrac 18M PLUS
- 1x Programming joystick
- 1x Emergency stop box
If you wish to test the effectiveness of laser technology, it is possible to equip yourself with a portable laser LighTrac 40.
By purchasing this product, you authorize AgriProTech to enter your company's contact information into our user database, as well as the product's serial number, for the purpose of tracking the product.
You also warrant that you will use the product in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, including :
• Do not point the device at the sky but always at a finished surface
- Do not point the device at the sky but always at a finished surface
- Do not point the device at reflective surfaces.
- Do not point the device at vehicles.
- Do not point the device at buildings, especially windows and doors.
- Do not point the device at non-targeted people or animals, it is particularly important not to point at the eyes.
- Do not use the device for any purpose other than to repel birds.
The responsibility for the use of this equipment lies solely with the end user. It is therefore essential to read the instruction manual before use.