Compatible with every AviTrac® electronic device, this optional mains power supply allows you to leave your AviTrac® bird repeller plugged in, continuously. It is recommended for indoor use, or when your AviTrac® bird repeller is attached to a fixed installation.
How to choose my AviTrac® power option:
- If you use your AviTrac® outdoors, choose de battery charger for a 3-weeks autonomy battery.
- If you use it indoors, close to a power supply, choose this mains power supply to let your electronic device plugged-in while emitting.
Please note that none of these power supplies is waterproof. If you want to use your bird repeller AviTrac® outdoor while plugged into the AC outlet, we can provide an extra waterproof electric extension lead (5 meters or 10 meters).
Technical data :
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Maximum load current: 800mA
- Supply voltage: 230V AC
- Short-circuit-proof, reverse-current and electrical overload protection
- Dimensions: 85 x 65 x 35 mm