From March 2022:
Since the beginning of its activity, the AgriProTech company has been committed to collecting feedback from its customers. On this basis, the AviTrac® range is evolving to offer more comfort of use:
- Simplified programming using a rotary push button instead of the two buttons available on the previous version.
- The design of the folding metal frame has been revised to gain in robustness and assembly time.
- It is now possible to program two time slots for operation. This allows to limit the noise impact of the AviTrac® on their environment by emitting only at times when birds are feeding: in the morning and at the end of the day.
These improvements have no impact on the efficiency: the signals emitted will be the same and the programming menus will remain similar.
AviTrac® , acoustic bird repeller solution for crop protection.
AviTrac® is an innovative and patent-pending technology, developped by AgriProTech company.
AviTrac® emits distress calls and predator calls in order to create a stressful environment for any pest bird.
It is efficient on many species such as crows, pigeons, starlings, seagulls ...
It can be used in many areas: agricultural fields, barns and stables, town centers, private buildings or commercial areas
It is ideal for any outdoor or indoor location invaded by birds.
Watch our crow deterring demo with AviTrac® bird repeller :
This video shows a 10-acres field, with recent corn sowing. As soon as the AviTrac® acoustic bird repeller emits the first signal, the crows and ravens fly away :
Bird repelling effect on seagulls and northern lapwings on agricultural fields:
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-install
- Water-resistant casing and integrated folding stand
o Noise disturbance controlled
o Harmless for users and animals
- Usable in all weather conditions
- Efficiently protects up to 5 acres (2 hectares)
- Battery capacity: 3 weeks
- Fully programmable:
o Emits the signals of your choice
o Choice of transmission interval
o Program start and stop time
o Adjustable volume of acoustic emission
*With a 20-minutes break between each acoustic emission
Does the AviTrac® acoustic bird repeller give the same results as a classic bird banger?
This is a frequently asked question and the answer is no.
Please find below the comparative table showing the principal differences between these two bird control devices:
The Avitrac® bird repeller includes :
- An IP55 electronic unit with:
o Rechargeable 12V 5AH battery
o An electronic module with a screen and a keyboard
o A memory card featuring repellent acoustic signals
- A horn speaker to diffuse repellent sounds
- A removable and folding stand
- An assembly and operating guide
By default, every AviTrac® is delivered with a battery charger (100-240VAC 50/60Hz).
We can also provide a mains power cable as an option.
Please note that none of the two charging option is waterproof. If you want to use your AviTrac® bird repeller outdoors while plugged into the AC outlet, we can provide an extra waterproof electric extension lead (5 meters or 10 meters).
An optionnal key lock is also available. Please add the number of key locks required so we can install them on your AviTrac® acoustic bird repeller .
Dimensions (LxWxH): 58x58x67 cm or 23x23x26 in
Weight: 8 kg or 17 lb
Battery charger: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Sound pressure: 120 dBA @ 1m