Ground anchor system for AviTrac® bird repeller
Fix your electronic AviTrac® bird repeller directly to the ground to prevent theft.
It is simple to install and easy to use:
- Hammer the anchor into the ground using a soft-headed mallet* where you wish to install your AviTrac® bird repeller.
- Place your AviTrac® acoustic bird repeller near the anchor.
- Insert the padlock through the two holes and close the lock.
Dismantling this system is as easy as assembling it:
- Unlock the padlock* and take it away.
- Move the AviTrac® bird repeller away to leave space around the ground anchor.
- Unscrew the ground anchor using an ordinary screwdriver* as shown in the video below..
*Padlock with 50 mm diameter, mallet and screwdriver not included.
For soft soil conditions, we advise using two ground anchors to fix the AviTrac® bird repeller on both sides of the stand (please see images).
This device does not prevent theft but makes it far more difficult.
Ground anchor diameter: 40 mm
Approximate length: 500 mm
Drilling diameter: 10.5 mm
Minimal resistance: 3000 kg