Neutral silicone glue for any support.
Adviced for anti-bird spikes or ready-to-use dishes of olfactory gel such as Bird Gel AgriProTech.
This transparent glue has an exceptionnal weather resistance, particularly to UV light and extreme temperature.
It sticks safely to most clean and dry material :
This glue has to be applied with a manual or pneumatic caulking gun , on dry and clean supports. If needed, use a cleaning produtc to be sure that the surface is really clean.
- Clean tthe surface where the glue will be applied
- Spread the glue in a thin and even line underneath the anti-bird spikes or AgriProTech Bird Gel
- Put the spikes or dishes onto the surface to be glued and press gently
- Can be stored : up to 12 months on a dry place (20-25°C)
Applying temperature between +5°C and +30°C
After complete drying, this glue will resist to temperature between -50°C to +150°C.
1 adhesive cartridge 280 ml = 8 to 10 linear meters of anti-bird spikes
- Coulor : transparent – density 1.04
- Painting : incompatible
- Adherence : Without primer on : stone, concrete, zinc, etc.